CREFC Europe has published the programme for its two-day autumn conference in London, which will bring together the European real estate finance industry’s leading leaders, investors and advisers to debate market trends, prospects and challenges.
More than 350 market participants joined last year’s autumn event – and this year promises to be bigger still.
This November, CREFC Europe’s aim is to provide a richer debate and networking opportunity for market participants by bringing a more diverse audience to the event.
To that end, CREFC Europe has a limited number of complimentary passes for property owners to attend for free. Those interested should contact Carol Wilkie at email@example.com
This two-day event – held over 9 and 10 November – will provide a platform for all commercial real estate (CRE) finance market participants to network, learn and discuss the major issues and opportunities facing the industry today.
The conference co-chairs – Lloyds Bank’s Madeleine McDougall, Reed Smith’s Tamara Box and Situs’ Lisa Williams – have put together a comprehensive agenda around a theme, dubbed Frothy Times£
Conference sessions include:
- The peak of the cycle: Are we there£ Moderated by Lloyds Commercial Banking’s Ian Goldsworthy;
- What do borrowers REALLY, REALLY want… and are they realistic£ Omni Capital’s Dan Smith will moderate a borrower and lender panel;
- Is the froth causing the boom in development£ Lloyds Bank’s Graeme Alfille-Cook;
- NPLs; Has the cream been skimmed£ Situs’s Prasad Chaganti discusses with professionals from Goldman Sachs, CarVal Investors and Sabal Financial
- Pan European Lending: Why Cross Border Financing is Tricky. Moderated by Paul Hastings’ Justin Jowitt;
- Debt funds – From soup to nuts! Clearbell Capital’s Rob Mills moderates.
Fabio Balboni, European economist at HSBC Global Banking and Markets, is the keynote speaker. In addition, GE Capital Real Estate’s Ellen Brunsberg will take part in an on stage interview by EuroProperty’s Mike Philips.
Monday morning begins with educational sessions. The morning of Monday 9 November is available on a COMPLIMENTARY basis to CREFC Europe members and full-time students with a real estate finance focus. Secure places for junior team members today – over 100 delegates are registered.
View the full conference programme here.
Contact CREFC Europe on +44 (0)20 3651 5567 or alternatively refer to the Conference website if you have any queries.